Studio J Salon Policies
- The time allocated to you is reserved especially for you. Being on time for your appointment is greatly appreciated, like wise we will endeavour to run on time to the best of our ability.
- If you are 15 min or more late we may need to reschedule you or reduce your treatment time if possible.
- To ensure you get an appointment when you want we recommend you book your next treatment prior to leaving the salon.
- We will call you the day before your appointment to confirm the time and treatment you are having, so please make sure we have the correct number for you.
- As a courtesy to us and other clients, if you need to cancel or change an appointment we request a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Failure to show for an appointment will result in the full cost of a treatment being charged.
PAYMENT METHODS & GIFT VOUCHERS
- We accept cash, credit cards, laser, One4all Gift Vouchers and Studio J Gift Vouchers. We are still accepting valid Asu Nail & Beauty Gift Vouchers.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Please ensure you redeem the voucher in good time to avoid disappointment as we can sometimes book out in a few weeks in advance especially evenings, weekends and holiday periods.
- Full payment for services/products is required before you leave the salon. Failure to pay will result in us passing your details and image captured from our CCTV on to An Garda Síochana.
- We request that mobile phones must be kept on silent in the treatment areas as a consideration to other customers.
- New clients must fill in a consultation form on their first visit to the salon. Please keep us informed of any changes to your medical condition.
- New clients must have a patch test before tinting and waxing treatments to ensure comfort and safety during treatments. This must be carried out at least 24 hours prior to treatment and only takes a few minutes.
CHILDREN IN THE SALON
- While we love children at Studio J Nail & Beauty, we are concerned about their safety. Whenever possible, please bring children in only when they have an appointment in the salon.
- For health and safety reasons no children are allowed in the treatment rooms. If the service you are receiving involves you being in a treatment room, you will need to arrange supervision for your children. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- This is a courtesy to other salon guests, and in our efforts to offer a relaxed and professional atmosphere we ask that you are aware that it is your responsibility to supervise your children at all times while in the main salon area.
PRICING & PRIVACY
- Prices shown are valid at time of going to press and are subject to change.
- Studio J Nail & Beauty does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or where required by law.