Please note: If you have not been waxed or tinted here before we require you to have a complimentary patch test 48 hours before your appointment to ensure your safety and comfort.
If you have especially sensitive skin, we can arrange for you to have a patch test for our skincare and tanning products also.
Following our pre-treatment advice is essential for you to get the most out of your treatment with us.
- Exfoliate day prior to treatment and pay special attention to dry areas i.e. elbows, knees, underarms, ankles, hands, feet, neck.
- Hair removal 24 – 48hrs prior to treatment.
- Use moisturiser daily as more pliable skin will tan easier, however avoid moisturiser on the day of treatment.
- Have skin clean prior to treatment.
- It is essential you disclose any medication containing Retin A or Roaccutane.Hair must be of a sufficient length in order to be waxed effectively.
- Use moisturiser daily as more pliable skin is easier waxed, however avoid application on day of treatment.
- Have skin clean prior to service.
- No sun bed or solarium 24 hrs – 48hrs prior to service.
- Chest, back & specialized wax treatments must have hair trimmed prior to treatment.
- No specialised waxing during menstruation.
- Avoid any heavy meals 1-2 hours prior to treatment.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Please do not wear mascara to your appointment if possible.
- Patch tests are required for tinting and are advisable for lash glue if you are extremely sensitive.
- Please do not wear contact lenses to your appointment.